Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Spring is coming..According to the ground hog

So I don't know about you I am super excited Phil didn't see his shadow.  I would love spring to come early.  I am already trying to get a spot ready for peas.  Not too much exciting things going on at the Myers house.  The last 2 weekends we did a babysit swap with our friends the Olers-we knew them at the village.  Grant and I went and saw Les Miserables while they watched our kids and they went to a movie the next week while we watched their kids.  It was the first movie we have been to alone since we moved.  Seeing it has inspired Grant to read the book again.  It works out well, he reads the book and tells me about it and I get the info without reading that huge thick book! 
Grant and I both have received new callings.  I am now playing the piano in primary and doing cub scouts and Grant is now the assistant ward clerk.  They took their time but they sure have us busy now!  Becca is doing well in nursery.  We just walk her in, get some toys and leave.  Some of the other moms have asked how I get her to go and I just shrug and say I have no idea!  Emma is loving her art class and looks forward to Tuesday all week.  She and Leah also love the nexus tablet, it is a great motivator for getting chores done.  Leah is working on learning her letters.  Everyday we focus on a different letter and practice drawing it and do a little craft or activity to go along.  She also likes going to playgroup to see her friend Lizzy.  That is what is going on with us.  Here are a few pics in parting.  Becca must have been extra cute they are all of her! Speaking of pictures and Becca she loves to say cheese and smile and squint her eyes, it is so funny!
Becca wearing a headlamp around her neck.

Becca likes to collect random objects carry them all over the house.

Wearing Emma's snow gear and saying "cheese".

No comments:

Post a Comment