I know it hasn't quite been a week since our last post but I had a few minutes alone (amazing!) so I thought I would write. We had a great Valentines Day at our house. We had a heart filled day. Red velvet heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, heart sandwiches for lunch and heart shaped pizza for dinner. However the pizza was one big heart and once we cut it the girls could no longer tell it was a heart and had to use the heart cookie cutters to cut their pieces into hearts. But alas with all the cooking I was too busy to take pictures of all our heart shaped offerings. The girls did all wear their valentine shirts (thanks Aunt Cathy!) and I got a few pictures of them wearing them. They also happened to be riding their bikes on the deck at the time so they aren't great but we got some. The girls all loved their surprises from mom and dad. Emma got a new Ivy and Bean chapter book, Leah got the new Olivia princess book(which is hilarious) and Becca got sparkly tom looks alikes. She loves shoes and walks around the house alot of the day with shoes for everyone. She says "here, shoes, here!" She puckers her mouth really funny when she says shoes, it is so cute!
Our weekend has been low key. We did go to our friends the Olers house for their daughters 6th birthday. It was nice to spend time celebrating with them. This morning we went to the far away costco and bough a chest freezer! We have been longing for this appliance for quite some time and when the tax return came Grant suggested we get one. I was all for that! Now I need to get busy filling it up!
 |
| Emma's homework journal page on Valentines Day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment