This last week was kinda uneventful. Just a regular week. Emma missed 3 days of school and now Becca and Grant are sick. I am getting a little tired of all the sickness. It makes it really hard to get anything done around the house. I have included some pics of the girls helping me make rolls. We took some to our next door neighbor. She works at a dentist office and brings the girls fun little toys all the time so we took her something to say thank you. I got a picture of Leah at her dance class. Grant takes Emma to her art class while I am at scouts so I will half to get him to take one of Emma. The last few are Becca playing peek-a-boo on the stairs. She likes it when we jump out and scare her. For the holiday yesterday we took the girls bowling. Emma got 3 or 4 strikes and ended up with 115 points! Gotta love the bumpers! Unfortunately we left the camera home maybe next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment