Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Oogies

So this week I am a little late in blogging.  We have had the oogies or stomach flu at our house.  So far just Emma, Leah and Mom lets hope that is all! 
This week has been pretty normal except with a plethra of scouts.  Saturday was the Blue and Gold blanket. Hot dogs and cheetos yum!  True cub scout food.  My girls were in heaven.  I don't think they have ever eaten so much at a ward function.  The best part of the night was the angry bird sling shot game and other angry bird activities.  The girls had lots of fun and I got a nice thank you gift and my trained badge. Last night at den meeting we did strength activities.  9 year old boys trying to do yoga poses-priceless!
Emma got to paint on canvas and make a junk mobile as she calls it in her art class.  She loved both.  Leah has been busy being sneaky and experimenting with various things around the house.  The best one was giving her squinkies a bath in the bathroom sink and then losing them down the drain! I guess water isn't too bad to clean up but the cornstarch goo we made last week was a beast! Fine little powder all over the dining room and kitchen!
Becca is busy busy busy.  She is very concerned with details.  She makes sure you turn lights off, use your toothpaste and even insists on having blush too when I am putting on my makeup. She even helped set the table last week. I was yelling at someone to set the table, can't remember who since they take turns everyday, and look over to see Becca in the middle of the table putting her plastic play dishes around the table! At least she listens to me for now!
Setting the table for Dinner!

Becca fell asleep during lunch in her high chair!

Funny journal page from Emma. "I was playg tempolrun on my Dad's tablit." Translation: "I was playing temple run on my dads tablet." Thought youwould appreciate this Spencer and McKay!

No comments:

Post a Comment