Everything else is going pretty good for our family. We can't seem to stay healthy though and have had another round of sickness, this time with fevers. Poor Leah even ended up with an ear infection, but is feeling much better and quite distressed at still having to choke down her amoxicillin!
Grant's work has approved him purchasing a new microscope so he is traveling alot in the next couple weeks trying them out and deciding which to he likes best. He just got back from San Francisco and is headed to San Jose next week and then Chicago probably by the end of the month. Luckily he only goes for a day so we barely have time to realize he is gone!
Emma is doing well and continues to read Harry Potter at lightning speed. She just started book number 6. She loves school and even wrote me love note in spanish and loves playing the piano. Leah somehow talked us into getting her another betta fish and she has decided to call him Ralph. She likes school but is still trying to adjust to being gone all day, and insists she is just too exhausted after school to do her chores. Becca is as chatty as ever. She and I have become best buds, I think. She told me the other day "I love you so much mommy, because I always have to be with you." Apparently it may be just because we are always together though! She loves to do her homework- aka preschool work book- and is really into practicing cutting paper into tiny peices with the scissors.
Alicia in all honesty has been kind of irritable due to sickness and molars coming. But she is still super cute. She continues to say E-I-E-I-O all the time but has also added dough (which really means go) and up to her word list. She has also come up with her own baby sign that we have absolutely no idea what it means!
Last but no least here are some pictures-
| Emma made a harry potter out of floam! |
| Girls playing outside on a warmish day! |
| Side view of our new house |
| Front view of the house |
| Wyoming sunsets are amazing. This is our nightly view from the kitchen window |
It's lovely there, and I'm trying to figure out when we can come for a visit. Love you all
ReplyDeleteWe would love to have you visit.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I bet it is just wonderful having a house and a yard!! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I bet it is just wonderful having a house and a yard!! We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete