Monday, March 3, 2014

So today is yet another snow day.  Not quite as bad as a week or so ago but probably 6plus inches so everyone is home.  I don't mind another 3 day weekend! Not much is going on lately, just trying to get a new routine going with the addition to the family.  We did get papa murphy's pizza last week for the first time since moving here.  The closest one is about a half an hour away.  The girls say it tastes even better in Maryland than in Utah.  Grant has been busy with scout stuff, I am taking care of girlies all day, but I did go to Relief Society meeting last week and learned how to make crochet baby booties for preemies.  If I had know it could be that easy I would have attempted long ago!  Emma is happy at school and continues to excel in every area, especially writing.  Everytime I talk to her teacher she brags about how wonderful Emma does writing.  Leah is happy at preschool and brings home lots of fun crafts and continues to work on recognizing all the letters of the alphabet so we can start working on learning to read.  Becca continues to talk and talk and talk.  Even Leah's friend that came to visit commented that Becca sure says momma alot.  When she doesn't know what something is called she comes up with her own name for it such as grants tie is now a sunday scarf and tights are sock pants.  She has also started labeling colors with more description so instead of blue or pink it is light blue or dark pink for examples.  Alicia is 6 weeks old and made it through her first 3 hours of church-she slept the whole time! She is growing so quickly and loves to be talked to and look around.  She even surprised us and prefers to go to sleep on her own than being rocked or walked around which is good since she is the 4th!


Tummy time!



Becca wanted to do tummy times just like Alicia




Emma wanted a picture with Alicia....

so then Becca did too.....

And Leah too!

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful, smart girls! Wow! You sure have a lot of snow days! Good to see how you're doing. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete