Alicia continues to eat and grow. Last night she even slept for 5 hours!
Grant is finally back at work in full swing and we are once again trying to figure out where we will be in six months or so. His fellowship ends at the end of summer so we are exploring our options and trying to make a plan-exciting but stressful too!
A few funny stories from the girls this week:
Emma: after school on wednesday Emma came running out saying "mommy no school tomorrow we are supposed to get a leg of snow". After a few minutes we figured out she meant a foot of snow!
Leah: She came running upstairs and asked "mommy I can't find my blowheads I think Becca ate them!" Apparently she meant the airheads she had gotten at walmart.
Becca: when she saw the snow she looked out the window and said "big snow, big problem" also the next day at bedtime I told her to climb up on the bed because it was time to go to sleep and she said "its 8 o'clock" We have her well trained already I guess!
| Alicia wears out Emma too I guess! |
| If you look close you can see our car buried in the snow in the background |
| Snuggling with mom |
| Thought this was funny- the girls taking pictures of the outfits they were planning to wear that day! |
Everyone looks happy and cute! I love you guys
ReplyDelete