Sunday, January 26, 2014
4 Kids-Week 1
Well we did it! We have successfully survived 1 week with 4 little girls. Well Grant and I consider it a success, Emma might have another opinion on the matter. We are settling in well, and had lots of family time together with 2 days off school for holiday/teacher work day and 1 1/2 cold and snowy days. Becca has finally decided baby Alicia can stay and even finally wanted to hold her one week later. Everyone but Grant and Alicia have been fighting colds/coughs this week. Emma was super frustrated she couldn't hold or play with the baby. I am worried for the poor thing once Emma is better! Well baby is calling-here are some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my word what beautiful girls you have! I'm glad you survived! That little Alicia is so sweet, I want to kiss those cheeks!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Everyone looks so happy. I love you all
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you survived your first week! I want to come over to see you and the baby just as soon as Grace gets over her little cold and we are germ free! I hope your able to take it easy and enjoying every minute with precious Alicia!
ReplyDeleteWow - she is so adorable!! And really does look just like Emma!
ReplyDeleteLook at those chubby cheeks!
ReplyDelete