I can't believe it, Leah is 9 months old today. The time has flown by. She is crawling everywhere now. She especially likes to crawl into corners and tight spaces and then whines because she gets stuck. She stands on everything that will hold and some things that will not. 2 days ago she discovered she could push Emma' s step stool around and walk slowly behind it! She seems determined to walk soon. She and Emma love each other and Leah loves to give Emma kisses and especially loves to chase Emma around the house trying to take her toys away! She is always happy and eager to play with anyone. The first picture is from this morning and the other picture is from about a week ago but I just loved it so I had to add it.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Nine Months Old!
I can't believe it, Leah is 9 months old today. The time has flown by. She is crawling everywhere now. She especially likes to crawl into corners and tight spaces and then whines because she gets stuck. She stands on everything that will hold and some things that will not. 2 days ago she discovered she could push Emma' s step stool around and walk slowly behind it! She seems determined to walk soon. She and Emma love each other and Leah loves to give Emma kisses and especially loves to chase Emma around the house trying to take her toys away! She is always happy and eager to play with anyone. The first picture is from this morning and the other picture is from about a week ago but I just loved it so I had to add it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The second picture is darling of Leah!
ReplyDeleteI love it all and think you background is darling!! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is too cute!
ReplyDelete9 months already! She is darling. Both your kids are super cute. We need to get together and see you guys.
ReplyDelete