Tonight Grant went to priesthood session and the girls stayed home and had a princess party. We watched Enchanted, painted our toenails and crimped our hair. We had alot of fun pampering ourselves!
Look at what a cute mom you are. I think we cleaned up our house a little. Not very fun. :) I'd like to start a "girly tradition" too for priesthood. Your girls are darling, by the way.
Niki, I would have to agree, you are a cute mom and what a cute idea. Reading your blog made me wish I had done something cute like that too while Jordan was at the Priesthood session. You and your girls are so beautiful. Its fun to see you.
Look at what a cute mom you are. I think we cleaned up our house a little. Not very fun. :) I'd like to start a "girly tradition" too for priesthood. Your girls are darling, by the way.
ReplyDeleteNiki, I would have to agree, you are a cute mom and what a cute idea. Reading your blog made me wish I had done something cute like that too while Jordan was at the Priesthood session. You and your girls are so beautiful. Its fun to see you.
ReplyDelete