
Leah turned 4 months old on monday. Can you believe it! This is an action shot of her playing with her favorite toy.

The other night Emma and Leah enjoyed a bath together. I didn't realize how much they look alike until I saw this picture.

Emma is enjoying some brownie batter. She loves to lick the spatula and beaters when we make a treat!
Very cute pictures! I think we have that same little high chair. :) Your girls are darling.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you decided to start a blog! Your girls are so cute! I'll send you an invite to our blog as well. I'm going to give it a go with the email address I have for you. If it's not right, I may have to get back to you here to get your updated email. Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world! Your girls are so cute! I cannot believe how fast they're growing!
ReplyDeleteI thought "I'll just check if Niki has put any more pictures up" and yep you did! The girls are so cute! Can't wait to see them!
ReplyDeleteHey Nikki, I am so glad to see you on here! Blogging is so much fun. I will probably be going private pretty soon here, so will you send me your email that I can send it to or you can leave it on my blog at holbrookfam4.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invite to yours, you girls are so cute and getting so big. It is crazy that Leah is already 4 months. But then again my kids will be 7 months and that has gone by so fast!
Anyway so fun to be able to keep in touch with you better on here.
Take care,
Amber